Free Integrated Curriculum: Language Arts & Information Fluency
Grab it while it lasts....
Digital Investigator Training is a way for middle and high school students to learn valuable digital information fluency skills. Educators interested in the teacher’s guides should contact us at: email@example.com
In this training course you will learn to:
- Power Search for Digital Resources
- Evaluate Digital Materials
- Use Digital Materials in an Ethical Manner
- Search more efficiently using a focused strategy.
- Quickly evaluate the accuracy and authority of web resources.
- Use digital resources in your research process in an ethical manner
I wrote this last year for the 21st Century Information Project. Let me know what you think?