Friday, March 02, 2007

Beautiful Moodles?

If not beautiful, at least well designed: Moodle Sites with Exemplary Design Elements

This site lists exemplary Moodles from around the country that have caught the eye of whoever put this list together for the new Hampshire State Department of Education.

Moodle is like your dog, no matter how ugly you still love it. For my money, I'm not interested so much in pretty as in clean and functional. I will admit that just looking at a few examples of exemplary Moodle design from this list has convinced me that my own Moodle site (http://wiredinstructor.us) is too cluttered. My site, hosted by the ever dependible Moodlerooms.com has more than a dozen classes running or archived. I've got to get that first page to look less intimidating and busy!

Looks like at least a front page rebuild is in order!

No comments: