Graduate Certificate in E-Learning and Online Teaching courses begin in June
Do you want to learn how to:
• Motivate online learners to succeed
• Use multiple assessments to measure online learning outcomes
• Take advantage of free Web 2.0 technologies (blogs, wikis, and podcasts) for instruction
• Facilitate online discussions to foster higher order thinking skills
• Create an efficient flow of instruction using a course management system
• Blend online learning with classroom instruction
“Our new E-Learning Certificate program will benefit K-12 instructors, curriculum consultants, and administrators, as well as instructors in technical and community colleges who are interested in the essential knowledge and skills to effectively teach or train online. Clearly, having this skill set will help prepare educators to become leaders in their school’s distance learning initiatives,” said Dennis O’Connor, course author and program advisor.
Summer Registration is Available Online
Sign up soon to reserve your spot.
What Our Students Are Saying…
About the E-Learning and Online Teaching courses:
"The courses were an eye-opening, growing experience and provided a strong foundation for teaching online classes. The expertise of the responsive and supportive instructors was excellent. Online learning made it possible for me to complete a course from my home computer without traveling to campus."
~ K-12 Staff Development Trainer
"I loved the format. I also enjoyed the ability to try and test new tools that I had never even heard of. I liked the feedback and challenges provided by Dennis and his positive supporting nature. This class was amazing!"
~ Corporate Manager
"I have benefited most from the challenge of the 'hands-on' aspect of the course. The readings and activities have been practical and thought-provoking."
~ High School Drama Teacher